10:30 PM

El Cucuy Award





















This Audible Heisman is awarded to the song that is soooo good, that it's scary you haven't heard it yet.  !El Cucuy! is basically the Mexican boogeyman.  The artist is for all extensive purposes, one of 2 or 3 hottest things around.  I've been following him since his bball/wheelchair teeny bopper days in the Canadian version of Saved By The Bell/One Tree Hill.  What I didn't know then, but is clearly evident now, this guy can flow.  Everything he's on right now, just sounds better.  I really can't think of one rhyme of his that I don't like.  This song has a sweet soft melody & a great hook with a nice voice.  Its certainly a softer side of the artist.  Without further ado, El Cucuy Award goes to...






Drake- July ft Jhene



I also have an affinity for this song cause its about summer flings, which definitely hit me in a special place. Speaking of which, the Ecclesiastes Award will be coming right up. 

0 comments: