8:08 PM

Tower's Ablaze

U...S...A! U...S...A! U...S...A!




In keeping with the commemoration of 9/11. Here is something I've wrote about a tower that actually deserves to be destroyed... myself. 



Midnight Rattle

Frozen in darkness
Not only unwilling
Unable
Blind
Walls closing in
Sinking
Drowning
F it all then, I’ll gorge myself in my apathetic delights
Afraid of The Light
Too scared that I might
See so bright
I’ll get lost in the rays
That old me, off in the distance
Shimmering away
Face all pretty now
No not even
So jaded & disarranged with fake fragrance
That ain’t the way it go down
Get your own ish, you gotta put down
Fake confidence bubblin’, pushing my head up my ass
Naw, mine don’t stink
What’s y’all problem
Yeah, I’m the ish,
Scream at the sky
Hands to the sky
Not thumb, marriage, or the one you swear by
You’ll be, what you’ll be, no difference to me
I am what I am, so how could there be
Room for you to pursue, trap, & engage
This cold-blooded creature content with the rage
In love with the plain 
Trying to maintain
Keep spittin, I still don’t get it yet
I sent my son, he beat the grave, saved, & erased your debt
Naw, man, had a grip saved up
Salvation layover plan… I’ve almost made it
Son, you ain’t got ish
Here, take my merit
You’ll love it, I promise
Just to be near it
You ain’t got to prove yourself no more
Just wear it
Yeah man, feels good
Now that I’m in it
No rules, just love
Holdin down
You not me
There ain’t room for 2 ego’s this size
… Mine ain’t founded
Got yours on now I’m grounded
Can’t move in the dark
Real freedom now
Thats given the spark
Not left, right, center, red, blue, or green
It’s completely other

0 comments: