12:19 AM

The Passion Of Kanye...

In response to Jesus Walks:

Obviously, I don't know the Louis Vuitton Don himself, so all I can go off of is his music (which I know quite intimately). I think that Kanye is trying to justify himself under the umbrella of Jesus. In the same way, that 50 Cent will thank God for his In Da Club. I think the message that he is sending is "Hey, live your life however you want, Jesus will go with you." Jesus didn't really put up with all the bullschnazz. He got to the point of things. Where Kanye continually points to himself and all his glory, Jesus would bring it all back to the Father.

It is slightly encouraging that he confesses his need for Jesus, I hope that God shakes this man up and show him that He is the only way of life that is significant.

<><

0 comments: