12:33 AM

Psalm Pspeech

Again. Really important. NOT HOLY SCRIPTURE. MY PARAPHRASE!!!

Psalm 42


01. God, I'm thirsty for you like a mofo.

02. Everything in me wants, nay needs you, the living God, the God that IS. When can we hook up again?

03. My sadness has fed me all day. They mock me and scoff, "Where is your God now?".

04. I get caught up daydreamin, reminiscing about the good ole days; man, i used to lead the party to your house God, now those were the days.

05. Why is my most innerward parts sad? Why have i become so down in the dumps? Count on God, for i will be glad in Him again, when i'm near to him.

06. On the real though, I'm wicked depressed. I yearn for you in the land of the Jordan and the peaks of Hermon, from Mt. Mizar.

07. The mighty ocean that you are have sent your swails and have crushed everything that i am.

08. God will shower me with love in the day and sing me lullabye's in the night; i hope and pray.

09. God i wanna holla at ya. Why have you left me hanging. Why am i being overtaken by the enemy. You are God, my rock, right?

10. They destroy me, God, mocking me about you, taunting me, "Where is your God, now?"

11. Why is my most innerward parts sad? Why have i become so down in the dumps? Count on God, for i will be glad in Him again, the sustainer of my everything and my very, real present God.

0 comments: